We can’t possibly know about every good barn find, so please help us by sending in your discoveries! Just write up a short description and send it to email@example.com. Be sure to include any relevant links and a name to give you credit.
Here are just a few of the things we are looking for:
- Online Finds – Any interesting cars, trucks, or motorcycles for sale online.
- Tall Tales – Stories about your own derelict discoveries.
- Sightings – Photos of curbed classics spotted out in the wild.
- Project Updates – Share the process bring your own barn find back to life.
Sell Your Car Here!
If you are thinking about selling your own barn find, please let us know. Our readers are serious about rescuing forgotten classics. They have the wherewithal to do the job right so you can feel good knowing your treasure is going to a good home. There’s no risk in listing with us either because we don’t charge anything. If you’d like to show your appreciation though, we wouldn’t turn down a donation. Similar sites typically charge a 3-5% commission.
Benefits of listing your car on Barn Finds:
- No Risk – Pay nothing unless you feel our service was helpful.
- Coverage – Get your car in front of thousands of car guys.
- Fast Results – If priced right, most cars sell within days.
Listing your vehicle on Barn Finds is easy. Just send an email with a short description and a couple of photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. The more information you can provide, the better. We are selective about what we feature so please don’t feel offended if we don’t run your car.